MEET THE AUTHOR
Thang Publishing’s About Us Page
Kristi Patrice Carter’s mission is to help people live their best lives-one self-help book at a time. A wife,mother, serial entrepreneur, and author, Carter has a passion for sharing her knowledge to empower readers.She writes on everything from finding financial freedom to parenting toddlers to living and thriving with chronic illness.
HER BOOKS INCLUDE:
- You are Not a FAILURE: How to Change Your Mindset from Struggle to Victory
- Learning to Love Yourself More: A Woman’s Guide to Experiencing the Power of Unconditional Self-Love
- Reprogram Yourself for UNSTOPPABLE Self-Confidence (Your Power Guide to Squashing Self Doubt and Worry)
- How to Conquer Your Fears and Live an UNSTOPPABLE LIFE of Victory
- Emergency Income Streams: How to Create Fast Cash in 14 Days or Less
- Active Income Streams: Side Income Opportunities for Achieving Financial Freedom (Working As Much or As Little A You Desire)
- Passive Income Streams: How to Create and Profit from Passive Income Even If You’re Cash-Strapped and a Little Bit Lazy (But Motivated)!
- Say No to Guilt! The 21 Day Plan for Accepting Your Chronic Illness and Finding Inner Peace and Happiness
- Say Yes to Success Despite Your Chronic Illness: 10 Weeks to Overcoming the Obstacles of Chronic Illness and Finally Achieving What You Want in Life!
- Wean That Kid: Your Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Mastering the Weaning Process
- I’m a Weaned Kid Now
Her upcoming publication includes:
- Superwoman Doesn’t Live Here Anymore: How to Get Your Family Off the Couch and Helping Around the House
- Chronis Illness Can’t Beat My Superhero Mommy
Along with her books, Carter has penned articles for CareerBuilder.com and Pediatrics for Parents. She believes in inspiring others toward success—from short-term goals to long-term fulfillment. With the motto “Never, ever, ever give up,” she wants readers to know it’s okay to stumble as long as you get back up again and find the will to keep going. You’ll never attain the successful life if you quit.
Carter has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Illinoisat Chicago, a Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law, and over seventeen years of writing and marketing experience. She has worked as a family law mediator in Illinois and as an online mediator in California, assisting clients in online disputes to find the common ground for families. Through mediation, Carter has helped thousands of people in conflict find resolutions where everyone wins.
The topics explored in her writing are close to her heart. Carter is a prosperity guru who wants you to get the most out of your money when you’re working hard and when you’re taking a well-deserved break. Carter’s books help readers find ways to keep income streaming into their bank accounts 24/7. Carter writes about chronic illness because she knows what it feels like to live with illness and pain. She never wants you to feel alone; instead, she shares her belief that God never gives us more than we can bear. She uses her superpowers to help motivate other warriors to find theirs.
Carter’s family life is crazy-busy, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. She and her husband live in Illinois with their three beautiful children; a Maltese dog named Henry, who follows her everywhere; and a captive-bred double yellow-headed Amazon parrot named Hearsay, who can’t stop talking. Her longtime dream is to treat her family to a vacation in Maui—one that’s all-expenses paid through passive income—and otherwise living the rest of their life like royalty on dividends, investment interests, book royalties, reward points, and sign-up bonuses. She wishes the same for you and your family!